January 17, 2013

usps

Perhaps this is why the USPS has had financial difficulties as of late.

I never officially took a Geography class, but I know my states. I know cardinal directions. And I'm pretty sure that when you're coming south from Rhode Island, you'll cross the Georgia state line before you get into Florida.

And traveling north from Florida, you'll cross the Georgia state line long, LONG before you make it back to New Hampshire.

Apparently my package wanted a tour of the eastern seaboard.





This is why I prefer UPS.

How many people have put their hands on my package already? Or how many machines has it passed through that can't read a barcode? Waste of time and money.

I'm fully expecting it to be completely unusable when it finally --if ever-- arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it nice and no robots allowed!